Mountz ETX300 Torque Wrench Sensor, 22 - 220 lbf-ft / 30 - 300 N.m, 1/2" M/Sq. Dr.
Price: $ 2,265.00
Mountz ETX Torque Wrench Sensor
The Mountz ETX Torque Wrench Sensor is designed for monitoring, testing or auditing fasteners. Can be used for Just Move and Breakaway torque tests.
4 models up to 220 lbf-ft (300 N.m)
- Accuracy 1% of full scale
- Designed for monitoring, testing or auditing fasteners.
- Can be used for Just Move and Breakaway torque tests.
- Non-length dependent.
- Robust design & fixed head.
- Safe Overload 125% of Rated Output.
- Features an instant auto-recognition system of the ETX connected to the LTT or PTT.
|ETX10||9 - 89 lbf-in (1 - 10 N.m)||1/4" M/Sq|
|ETX30||2.5 - 22 lbf-ft (3 - 30 N.m)||1/4" M/Sq|
|ETX100||8 - 75 lbf-ft (10 - 100 N.m)||3/8" M/Sq|
|ETX300||22 - 220 lbf-ft (30 - 300 N.m)||1/2" M/Sq|
- Operates with Torque & Force sensors
- Real time graph of torque vs. time using associated PC Windows software
Digital Torque Wrench
- Wrench head swivels 300
- 400 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable High and Low setpoints with both audible beep and Green/ Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing